Our GeNEROUS Sponsors:
Our Broadcast Sponsor:
Support Walk A Mile In Her Shoes by becoming an EVENT SPONSOR
Walk A Mile In Her Shoes Toronto is made possible by the generous support of our corporate sponsors. We invite new corporate sponsors to get involved in this year’s event.
Why Sponsor Walk A Mile In Her Shoes?
- Demonstrate your commitment to ending violence against women
Sponsoring Walk A Mile In Her Shoes is a great way to demonstrate your company’s commitment to ending violence against women. Now, more than ever, consumers are looking to businesses and brands to tackle important social issues. Violence against women is an issue that Canadian consumers feel very strongly about. In fact,
- 94% of men in Ontario say that violence against women and girls is a concern to them
- 75% of Canadian men feel it is quite important that men speak out about violence against women
- The majority of Canadian men feel that men are not doing enough to address the problem of violence against women
- Engage Employees and Other Stakeholders
Walk A Mile In Her Shoes offers great opportunities for employee engagement – we will work with you to promote and encourage employee participation, either through teams or as event-day volunteers.
- Benefit from our Outstanding Media Coverage
Walk A Mile In Her Shoes has received a ton of media coverage in the past. Highlights from the 2015 event included –
- Over 60 million marketing and media impressions
- Strong media presence at the event – CTV News, City News, Toronto Star, Toronto Sun, Metro Toronto and more
- Engage with our Audience
Sponsoring Walk A Mile In Her Shoes puts you front and centre as this top-notch event unfolds. As an Event Sponsor, you will have the opportunity to interact with an engaged audience in a truly unique setting.
If you think Sponsoring Walk A Mile In Her Shoes Toronto might be of interest, we would love to hear from you. Please contact: